Friday 7th July 2023, Leonardo Royal Hotel, St Pauls
Investment Week, Professional Adviser and Professional Pensions are delighted to announce the 2023 Investment Marketing & Innovation Awards.
Hot on the heels of our best attended year ever in 2022, the Investment Marketing And Innovation Awards are back to set the standard for excellence within the industry.
With seven new categories for 2023, including the Best Response to Change, Agency of the Year and Rising Star awards, these awards recognise the individuals, teams, and leaders that have delivered outstanding campaigns amidst the volatile and ever-changing market environment of 2022.
It isn’t just about creativity. In a post-pandemic environment, innovation has been crucial, and award entries should inspire with unique content concepts, brand missions and ground-breaking strategies.
The awards are open to both global businesses and marketing agencies and categories range from marketing and proposition development, thought leadership and content marketing, and through to digital marketing. All campaigns should clearly demonstrate their power in terms of impact and genuine return on investment and customer engagement.
The ceremony with dinner will be hosted at Leonardo St Pauls on Friday 7 July.
We hope to see you there.
Agency of the year award - NEW
Best Blog or Blog Series
Best Response to change - NEW
Best Use of Market Research
Use of Video (including animation)
Content Marketing Campaign of the Year
Diversity and Inclusion in marketing / future leaders - NEW
Large Customer Marketing Event of the Year (200+ delegates)
Small Customer marketing Event of the Year (<200 delegates)
Marketing Campaign of the Year
Marketing Strategy of the Year - NEW
Marketing Team of the Year
Open Innovation Award
Sales and marketing alignment award - NEW
Thought Leadership Work – Institutional
Thought Leadership Work – Retail
'Hero’ content asset award
Marketing Leader of the Year
Marketer of the Year (including content)
Outstanding Contribution Award – NEW
Rising Star – NEW
Watch the 2022 Highlights video!
Incisive Media are proud members of isla.
Leonardo Royal Hotel London St Paul’s
Leonardo’s was the first hotel group in the UK to be awarded Gold by Green Tourism and they’ve invested £300,000 in sustainable technologies since 2009. If you’d like to know more about Leonardo Royal Hotel St Paul’s sustainable practices, visit their website: https://www.leonardohotels.co.uk/positive-impact/environment
- Reducing its energy consumption and associated greenhouse gas in particularly CO2 emissions.
- Encouraging participation to educate associates and guests in sustainable business best practices and support positive action in the community where possible.
- Working with suppliers who have good environmental policies to reduce packaging waste and improve the environmental impact of all products purchased.
- Reducing pollution and encouraging our hotels to promote our commitment to the wider community that may encourage greater participation.
- Ensuring that our Business meets the minimum requirements in environmental law in the country and that we comply with legal duties regarding waste management.
- Openly communicating our policies and best practices to stakeholders and the public and monitor and review our environmental performance annually.
Progress in the last 10 years:
- Introduced biodegradable straws in all of Leonardo Hotels UK and Ireland in 2018 to cut down on plastic consumption.
- Cut energy use by 9%
- Cut water consumption by 13%
- Reduced CO2 emissions by 20%
- Cut energy use by 10% per room
- Reduce water consumption to 250 litres per room sold